A dancer's bag is as deep, mysterious, and eccentric as that of Mary Poppins. Come take a look inside our Person of the Month's dance bag to find out what they can't live without...
What's In Malik's Bag?
- A fruit snack: Delicious, healthy, and portable for a dancer who's always-on-the-move
- Health shake: Energy energy energy
- Starbucks coffee: Everyone needs a pick-me-up now and then
- Knee pad: Its important to protect the joints during a day of floorwork
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E: The perfect solution for sensitive skin, especially in the harsh and dry winter
- Headphones: Practicing choreography on the subway? Check!
- A firm ball: Perfect for rolling out muscles from the neck to the toes
- Stylish shades: Need we say more?
- Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder: It's the solution to so many problems
- Ballet shoes: Sometimes popping into a ballet class will really center a dancer for the day
- Nail clippers: Grooming to perfection
- Cologne: The current scent is 1 Million by Paco Rabanne
- Tiger Balm: A must-have in every dancer's bag
- Skin-care: Philosophy's Keep the Peace Super Soothing Serum gets the skin ready for showtime
- A mini wrap: Even the smallest of joints can use some stablization
- Water bottle: Hydration is a dancer's best friend