What's In Your Bag?
A dancer's bag is as deep, mysterious, and eccentric as that of Mary Poppins. Come take a look inside our Person of the Month's dance bag to find out what they can't live without...
What's In Ricky's Bag?
- Fabulous headphones: For pumping up the volume
- Wilson balls: Perfect for rolling out tense and overactive muscles
- Super stylish flip-up sunglasses: Easy for quick indoor/outdoor transitions
- Travel-sized hand sanitizer: For post-dance cleansing
- Shine for Sheraton Body Lotion: Does the skin good!
- Tiger Balm: A must-have in every dancer's bag
- Kneepads: For keeping knees protected, especially during floorwork
- Pure Fitness Yoga Mat: Perfect for stretching out on before class or rehearsals
- Beverly Hills Polo Club little tin
- Apple slices: A healthy snack for keeping energy during dance class
- Glenn Perri's DarkSider Cologne: A dancer wants to smell good post-workout
- A second pair of sunglasses: 1 is never enough!
- Citrus Lotion: Moisturizing AND fragrant
- iPhone: With a Miley case, of course!
- Mint Lip Balm: It's important to protect all body parts against winter dryness
- Earbuds: 1 pair of headphone just doesn't cut it
- Charger: Whats a phone if its not charged?
- Stretch Bands: A dancer's prime tool for stretching and strengthening muscles
- iPad: Connection to the outside world is a must